A recruiter friend of mine is currently looking for a Search Engine Marketing Manager. The job opening/position is located in Mesquite, Texas. I’ve listed the details of the position, contact Pam directly if you think you qualify for the position:
We are currently searching for a full-time, permanent Search Engine Marketing Manager in Mesquite. Our client is a large, stable distribution company starting a new/ separate e-tail division thus this is a newly created position. This position will report directly to the business owners.
– Create a marketing plan for launching the B2C web site and applications
– Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive organized search engine optimization recommendations
– Conduct keyword analysis/ research and development quality keyword portfolio utilizing SEO tools and resources
– Perform website analyses, consultation and other SEM services
– Maintain web analytics tracking and make adjustments where necessary
– Analyze latest algorithm changes and continually modify recommendations and best practices with regards to content, links, etc.
– Develop and implement quality link programs and/ or directory listings
– Drive traffic to the web site using innovative but cost effective marketing strategies and tools, including social media and other approaches
– Create and edit content for social media marketing initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities;
– Must have proven experience successfully launching a consumer web site and online marketing strategies
– Basic coding experience to be able to implement on-page optimization strategies
– Extensive experience with developing marketing strategies and campaigns to drive online customer acquisition and engagement
– Experience with a B2C web-based start-ups
– Strong Research skills and ability to review articles, blogs, web discussion forums, press releases, etc. and extract the key points from an SEO and technical perspective
– Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, along with all of the associated online analytics tools
– Knowledge of various social media techniques and tools
– Ability to work independently initially then recommend additional staff needs as the on-line business grows
– Ability to manage a small team and work in a positive way with team members
– Ability to think creatively to come up with new, valuable approaches and present these ideas to owners
Our client offers an excellent benefits plan and ESOP program.
If you are looking to get in on the ground floor with a new business offering substantial stability and financial backing- this is the opportunity for you! This position offers outstanding opportunity for growth!
Please forward your resume and salary requirements ASAP to; firstname.lastname@example.org as our client is ready to begin interviews.