ICONSTAFF has an opening for a hardworking professional to manage and successfully implement search engine marketing campaigns for their client’s customer base. This person will lead a team to develop, implement, and analyze search engine marketing campaigns for these client’s that drives business results.
The specific duties include:
* Understand the customer’s product, markets, the competitors, and their marketing objectives and goals.
* Identify and develop the most effective and cost-efficient search engine strategy to achieve the client’s objectives and goals. Insure the strategy is integrated with the client’s holistic marketing strategy.
* Coordinate and optimize paid and organic search marketing strategies.
* Work with analytics team to evaluate the success of the search marketing strategy, and recommend enhancements.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for the client, and develop a strong client relationship.
* Responsible for the renewal of client accounts, and for identifying new sales opportunities within the client’s business.
Skills and Experience Required:
* A minimum of 5-7 years of product marketing experience
* Previous search engine marketing is preferred
* Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
* Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Strong strategic marketing skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, and client skills, must be eager to work as member of a team
* Must possess the skills needed to renew clients and identify new sales opportunities
Willingness and ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
This role is Boston and New York based with compensation packages between $70k and $120k commensurate with experience. Please contact Domenic Costagliola for more information:
Work: 978-521-9190 x12