Sponsored post and review, Posted May 1, 2019
Here in the online world, and as website owners and Search Marketers, we’re always looking to go fast. I mean, we want our sites and our clients’ sites to load really fast. The faster the better. It’s all about optimizing your page load speed. But when you’re offline, when you’ve shut down your laptop, how do you measure your speed? For me, it’s with the latest version, the new Uniden R7 Radar Detector.
As you’re driving, the Uniden R7 radar detector monitors your speed as you drive, using a voice warning system to literally tell you to slow down when you’re approaching the speed limit.
Now, I’m not saying that you need to use this to avoid getting speeding ticket. In fact, here in Texas that’s actually pretty tough to do as a “white hat driver”, the speed limits tend to be from 70 to 85 mph. At least outside of the city limits where I live. But, if you’re looking to avoid a speeding ticket, then the large OLED display has arrows that show you the direction of incoming threats. They change color on a scale of green to red to indicate the signal’s strength.
- Monitor your speed- With voice notification and MAX speed warning system you will be able to hear when you exceed the preset speed without taking your eyes off the road. This will enable you to maintain a safe driving speed.
- Directional arrows indicate where the radar signal is originating from
- Large screen allows you to quickly and easily read the information while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead.
Are you into technical specs? Well, here’s the details:
- Voice notifications| Allow you to focus on the road
- Works with most vehicles| Get real-time alerts in your existing vehicle.
- Color OLED display| The easy-to-see information display provides a clear view.
- Long-range detection| High sensitivity on all conventional and instant-on radar bands.
- K-Filter and Ka-Filter| Filter noise from the K and Ka bands to prevent false detections.
Keep your eyes on the road, let the voice tell you to slow down as you reach the speed limit. If you’re a black hat driver, then you’ll need the Uniden R7 Radar Detector. Just don’t tell the white hats that you’re using it. And oh yeah, if you’re a white hat, or even a gray hat marketer, let’s keep the speeding online only, OK?
Disclaimer: I was compensated with product in exchange for this post. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the product manufacturer or it’s affiliated companies in any way.