TouchStorm, a leader in online editorial video, has a job opening for a social media guru. Here is the job description, as recently forwarded to me:
Social Media Guru, TouchStorm
Digital video is a shiny toy that delivers fantastic results in the right hands. We believe in editorial video and use it to create massive reach and engagement. We’re not a start-up but a stir-up with years of proven results and consistent clients. We’re a group of innovators that believe brands deserve more options and better results for their digital marketing dollars.
And we’re looking for a few talented people to co-exist and hold on for the ride.
You’ll have a clean sheet to play on, a wildly energetic team to collaborate with, and the entrepreneurial excitement that accompanies extreme growth. You’ll also have the stability and project variety that comes from being owned by a fast-growing digital company.
We’re based in NYC but our staff is sprinkled all over the country. Talk to us about your experience and we’ll talk about your location.
Social Media Guru
You’ll have the chance to:
• Create social media strategies that focus on increasing engagement and viral activity of video viewing
• Craft and implement social media promotions for brands
• Collaborate with strategists, technologists, creative and SEM experts who are known by the industry to be driving new ideas in online marketing
• Work with major clients such as Sony, Autodesk, P&G, General Mills and other brands with visionary ideas
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits: medical, dental, 401k, vacation/sick/personal/paid holidays
• Work in the booming frontier of online video
• A BA or greater
• 3-5 years of experience in social media
• 1-3 years managing a social media team
• History of collaboration with SEM
• Measureable and specific results from social media campaigns you’ve managed for brands in multiple categories
• Facebook, Twitter, and social book marking expertise
• A never say die attitude
• The ability to craft and implement strategy for comprehensive social media campaigns as they relate to video distribution
• Expertise with promotions implemented in social media channels
• Knowledge of social media and it’s use in mobile applications
• A generous and happy disposition, combined with a real dedication to arrive at the most efficient solution
Send resume to [email protected] and reference “Social Media” in the subject line of the email.