Tags: Pay Per Click, PPC, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Marketing Jobs
Written by: Bill Hartzer
As Seen On:
Mountain Eagle Web
Online Marketing Help
Search Engine Marketing Companies
Search Engine Optimization
Search Marketing Consultants
Website Marketing Blog
PPC Specialist Job Opening: Dallas Texas
Here at Standing Dog, an interactive marketing agency based in the Dallas, Texas area, we have a job opening for a PPC (Pay Per Click) specialist. Ideally we’re looking for someone who is Google AdWords certified.
Here is the official job description for the opening we have. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or you can find the job opening listed on LinkedIn and apply that way.
Standing Dog specializes in the hospitality, real estate and entertainment industries and is seeking a PPC Specialist to assist with the day-to-day management and support of the e-marketing initiatives for our clients. Standing Dog Interactive is a full-service Internet marketing agency that provides our clients with a range of services such as website design, development, SEO, SEM, and other online media.
– Design, develop, and manage PPC campaigns; including account structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, ad copy writing and other core PPC capabilities.
– Provide analysis of existing PPC campaign performances and devise actionable optimization insight for recommendations and strategies to align with our client objectives.
– Partner with account managers to define successful KPIs, and produce and deliver successful campaign performance reports.
– Prioritize between dozens of opportunities to choose the most important tasks.
– Remain current with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience
– 1-2 years of Paid Search experience, including;
– Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture)
– Experience using offline PPC management tools (i.e. Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft Bing Ads Editor, Yahoo! Search Marketing Desktop)
– Knowledge of third party bid management tools (i.e. DoubleClick – DART, DFA)
– Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certified; preferred
– Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a related field
– Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, if statements, pivot tables, formatting)
– Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Creative, analytical and takes initiative, along with a strong attention to detail
– Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet agency deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and review and analyze data
Standing Dog is an Internet marketing agency comprised of recognized industry professionals. We are successful at helping companies reach their target customers, generate leads and drive revenue online. Our team of experts offers digital strategy and execution, from search engine optimization, pay per click marketing, local search marketing to social media marketing and management.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, based on previous experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K plan with employer contributions, as well as a positive and team-based working environment.
Standing Dog Interactive has made the Inc 5000, Fastest Growing Private Companies list, three years in a row.