ClickMotive, a company that provides digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry, is looking for PPC / Search Engine Marketing candidates to fill a role supporting car dealers in their Online Marketing efforts. This role is a key position on the Search Engine Marketing Team and is responsible for providing critical and strategic search marketing support for our clients. The individual must possess the ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and be able to work successfully in a fun environment with minimal supervision.
This position is for a highly analytical and organized individual to help manage daily PPC efforts across multiple search engines. The candidate will be responsible for:
– Ensure that paid search campaigns are properly launched and maintained
– Follow the production process of new SEM accounts and websites
– Daily bid-management per keyword/ad-group and general pacing of traffic delivery
– Develop short, compelling creative copy that conforms to search engine specifications and elicits the desired user response
– Optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis to improve performance
– Perform quality assurance on active campaigns
– Maintain contact with vendor partners to monitor campaign changes
– Generate and assemble internal and external reports, including traffic and backend accountability
– Produce actionable analyses and recommendations for our clients and internal processes
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field a plus, but not required.
– PPC and Analytics related certification would be valuable but is not required
– 1 to 3 years of PPC / SEM online marketing experience
– Experience working in interactive media and/or prior experience at a search engine or interactive advertising agency is beneficial but not required.
– Strong organizational skills a must. Individual will have to keep track of the status on dozens of requests at the same time.
– Able to work with large data sets quickly, accurately and efficiently.
– Solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
– Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Desire to learn and become part of the ClickMotive search team.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including health insurance and 401(k) available. Qualified candidates should reply to email@example.com with a recent resume and cover letter.
ClickMotive is an innovative and rapidly growing software company that creates Interactive Marketing Software
exclusively for the Automotive Industry. The ClickMotive suite of FUSION™ products includes Dealer Websites, Auto Group Websites, Regional Websites, OEM Websites, Mobile Websites, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Programs, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Expertise, Video Marketing, Lead Delivery, Admin Tools, Content Management, Reporting Analytics, Customization and Support.