Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank.com, will speak at the Search Engine Strategies’ New York City event about how social bookmarking communities can drive traffic to your website. In the talk, he will highlight the business benefits of social bookmarking.
Search Engine Strategies is a leading search marketing industry event focused on delivering new strategies as well as practical information needed to grow any business through search engine and online marketing.
Bookmark and social sharing sites such as Del.icio.us, Furl, and Google Bookmarks are not only effective for organizing and sharing content, but can do so in a way that positively affects a web site’s search engine rankings. Odden will help drill down on these type of communities plus look at the various social bookmarking tools.
As part of the social search track, Odden will:
– Introduce social bookmarking and the top bookmark web sites
– Demonstrate several bookmarking tools
– Explain how to implement social bookmarking buttons effectively
Odden will speak along side Todd Malicoat, Independent Search Engine Marketing Consultant, Neil Patel, co-founder of Advantage Consulting Services, and Michael Gray, the owner of Atlas Web Service.
Search Engine Strategies New York Overview:
– Organized by world-renowned search authority Danny Sullivan;
– Keynote by Steve Berkowitz, Windows Live Chief, Microsoft;
– Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing;
– Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves;
– Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing;
– Grants access to the world’s most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates.
The conference schedule and additional details can be found here.
Lee Odden is CEO and founder of TopRank Online Marketing and is a frequent speaker on the topics of blog marketing, social media and search engine optimization. Lee has written articles for Yahoo Publisher Network, The Business Journal and DM News. He’s also been quoted by The Economist, U.S. News & World Report and is editor of Online Marketing Blog.
TopRank has created several popular tools, including the RSS Button Maker and the Social Bookmarks Creator in use by over 50,000 blogs, to help companies market blogs and web sites using social media. TopRank has been recognized as a leading authority on blog marketing by market research firm Onalytica and has been recognized as a top SEO agency by topseos.com, Promotion World and Marketing Sherpa’s Guide to SEO firms.