Cottonwood Financial has an opening for a Search Engine Optimization SEO Senior Analyst in the Dallas, Texas area. This position reports to their Director of Marketing and will be responsible for implementing and executing SEO strategies and tactics in order to increase organic website traffic and lead generation. We are looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of SEO best practices and a proven track record of exceptional traffic and visibility growth from SEO management. The SEO Sr. Analyst will also be responsible for Online Reputation Management through Social Media and Blogging. We are targeting a competitive annual salary which will be commensurate with experience. Salary is not an issue if someone is the right fit.
The ideal candidate will have:
1) 5 years of work experience in online marketing and/or direct SEO management
2) Advanced understanding and experience with Web Analytics
3) Experience with web copywriting
4) Proven track record in developing successful online marketing strategies to drive organic website traffic
Cottonwood Financial, headquartered in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas, is one of the largest privately-held financial service providers to the growing, under-banked segment of the retail consumer finance industry. Founded in 1996, we have over 280 company owned locations across the country. We are actively engaged in a high-volume, rapid retail rollout of new locations to significantly increase the footprint of our company throughout the United States in both existing and new markets. We also continue to expand our product and service offerings.
KEY COMPANY FACTS
• Named to the Inc. 500/5000 list of the fastest-growing, private companies in America for 2010
• Named to Dallas Business Journal’s “Top 100 Fastest Growing Businesses” for five consecutive years
• Profitable every year since inception
• Revenues have doubled since 2004
• Company has no debt – growth funded through internal capital
• Plan to expand to 500 locations by the end of 2013
• Locations are company owned – no franchises
• Approximately 770 employees – 140+ at Corporate and 630+ in the field
• Corporate Office has 38,000 square feet
Include medical (PPO or HSA), dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401(k) with company match, and a business casual work environment.
The US consumer finance industry has exploded in recent years to annual revenue of greater than $40 billion. Retail consumer finance companies, a subset of the consumer finance industry, operate primarily in the subprime portion of the market serving under-banked consumers who are seeking secured/unsecured cash loans as a low cost alternative to costly bounced-check fees, late payment penalties, and other less desirable short-term credit options.
CURRENT PRODUCT MIX
Cash Advances are typically small, unsecured, short-term (until payday) cash loans of up to $2,000. These loans are usually payable in a single payment. Requirements for Cash Advances include a regular source of income, an active checking account, and valid driver’s license or state ID. To learn more about Cash Advances, please visit the Community Financial Services Association of America website at http://www.cfsa.net/about_payday_advance.html.
Title Loans are typically small, secured, short-term auto equity cash loans of up to $20,000. These loans are usually payable in a single payment. Requirements for a Title Loan include a regular source of income, a free and clear title, and a valid driver’s license.
Installment Loans are typically small, unsecured or secured, short term cash loans of up to $2,000. These loans are repaid with a fixed number of periodic equal-sized payments. Requirements for Installment Loans include a regular source of income, an active checking account, and valid driver’s license or state ID.
SIMILAR PUBLIC COMPETITORS
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Sr. Analyst reports to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for implementing and executing SEO strategies and tactics in order to increase organic website traffic and lead generation. This position requires an in-depth understanding of SEO best practices and a proven track record of exceptional traffic and visibility growth from SEO management. The SEO Sr. Analyst will also be responsible for Online Reputation Management through Social Media and Blogging.
• Direct and execute SEO strategy driving increased SEO traffic and conversion
• Define, Monitor, and analyze key performance indicators (KPI’s) for continuous improvement of SEO management
• Stay abreast of new search engine optimization industry developments and incorporate into ongoing SEO management
• SEO and website design vendor management
• Develop and execute link building strategy (Internal and External)
• Develop, implement and manage Social Media marketing campaigns and Blog strategy
• Create content by routinely writing blog posts and managing social media sites to build real traffic, interest, and links back to our web properties
• 5 years of work experience:
o Online marketing experience
o Direct SEO management
• Advanced understanding and experience with Web Analytics
• Experience with web copywriting
• Proven track record in developing successful online marketing strategies to drive organic website traffic
• Organized and analytical thought process
• Mature/professional demeanor
• Self-assured and confident
• Strong work ethic (disciplined and self-starter)
• Effective communicator
• Managing vendors and negotiating contracts
• Bachelor’s degree
• Based in DFW area (no relocation)
Competitive salary will be based upon past experience and accomplishments and will be commensurate with experience.
Vice President Recruiting
mmcmillin @ cottonwoodfinancial.com