Are you an internet marketer with hotel or resort marketing experience? Are you looking for a new challenge within a dynamic agency environment? If so, read on…
Standing Dog LLC, an Interactive Marketing Agency based in Dallas, TX, is currently looking to expand its Houston office. Standing Dog specializes in the hospitality and travel industry and is seeking an Interactive Account Manager to assist with the day-to-day management and support of the e-marketing initiatives for our clients. This will include participating in client calls, developing and executing online marketing campaigns, generating and delivering timely reporting, project management and other activities necessary to enhance this company’s visibility on the web and overall market share. Success metrics will include growth in web traffic, improvement in online conversion rates and ROI based on online sales.
Interactive Account Manager
• Participate in client calls and strategy sessions to help support the setting of client objectives and goals along with the development of marketing projects and initiatives for the resort
• Work closely with the project team members in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the client’s projects
• Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team
• Conduct market research to assist team in determining the best opportunities for clients’ marketing initiatives, as well as developing an understanding of what the competition is doing
• Assist in the development and writing of proposals when needed
• Assist in the execution of marketing plans including Banner Ad Placements, Search Engine Marketing Campaigns, Email Campaigns, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of weekly and ad hoc reporting
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Hospitality Management
• Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
• 2-3+ years of interactive marketing experience
• Understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), both pay-per-click marketing and search engine optimization
• Experience in online marketing with OTA partners (Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.) and working with travel review sites such as TripAdvisor
• Experience in email marketing
• Extremely detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with Excel
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Experience in project management or comprehensive understanding of project management principles is a plus
• Experience in web site design and/or comprehensive understanding of web site design principals is a plus
Standing Dog offers our employees competitive compensation, based on previous experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K plan with employer contributions, as well as a positive and team-based working environment. We are a Dallas based company, but this position will be located in Houston.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact me.