Future Now, Inc. has launched a suite of free and paid products and services to support Google’s customers. Google Website Optimizers’ customers who want to get started can read Bryan Eisenberg’s non-technical technical guide “The 10 Minute Guide to Testing with Google Website Optimizer” here.
Jeffrey Eisenberg, CEO of Future Now, Inc. said, “In the past companies spent thousands of dollars a month for the services Google Website Optimizer is offering for free. While the cost savings is exciting to several of our larger customers it is dramatic to small and mid-size companies who couldn’t afford to test effectively before. One mid-size company, MattressLiquidators.ca, we helped during the early beta test would never have been able to afford testing software and our services together. With Google Website Optimizer we were able to help them achieve a 5,100% increase in sales in the first few weeks! And that’s just one of many new case studies.”
The 10 Minute Guide to Testing with Google Website Optimizer
Bryan Eisenberg, CPO of Future Now, Inc. said, “Being able to test is only half the story. Knowing what to test is the other half. Sure people will test randomly and get some improvements. Since ‘Call To Action’ hit the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists people thank us for teaching them about what variables improve online conversion rates. They tell us how they went from a 1% to a 3% conversion rate with what they learned. My decade long crusade has been for CEOs to understand that an increase like that is not just two percentage points but rather a 300% increase in sales.”
Future Now, Inc. revamped an entire conversion and landing page optimization service line dedicated to Google Website Optimizer. It has also developed several products including: two Quick Start guides, one for online retailers and one for lead generation; a comprehensive Conversion Experts Workbook; and Save the Sale for shopping cart optimization.
Seven Free Google Website Optimizer Free Resources
1) Free: The 10 Minute Guide to Testing with Google Website Optimizer –
Google Website Optimizer customers can read Bryan Eisenberg’s non-technical technical guide “The 10 Minute Guide to Testing with Google Website Optimizer.”
2) Free: 3rd Party WordPress Plug-in For Google Website Optimizer – Future Now, Inc. collaborated with Blog integration specialists ContentRobot (http://www.contentrobot.com) to enable blogs and blog-powered websites to create a WordPress plug-in which integrates Google Website optimizer to their WordPress website. Using the plug-in makes it easy for anyone with a WordPress powered blog or website to test headlines, copy or images. This download will also be available here.
3) Free: Webinar About Google Website Optimizer – Bryan Eisenberg is presenting a free Webinar, hosted and sponsored by WebEx, the Web conferencing leader, titled: “Which Sells Best?: 7 Landing Page Optimization Tips Improve Your ROI with Google Website Optimizer.”
4) Free: Podcast of Interview of Tom Leung, Business Product Manager of Google Website Optimizer – On GrokDotCom.com Tom Leung discusses the ins and outs of Google’s latest product to help websites and advertisers.
5) Free: 64 Tips for Getting Started with Google Website Optimizer – Need some testing ideas? Anthony Garcia, co-author of Which Sells Best? and Contact Me or Submit? provides you with 64 Tips for Getting Started with Google Website Optimizer.
6) Free: Subscribe to the Conversion Rate Marketing Blog – GrokDotCom – Subscribe by RSS or Email GrokDotCom is a marketing blog that is focused on marketing optimization, improving online conversion rates, search engine marketing, web analytics, word of mouth, persuasive website design, and of course landing page optimization. You have many subscription options; you can get the latest content by email (your choice of daily, weekly or monthly) or by RSS.
7) Free: A/B Testing: Too Little Too Early? Whitepaper – Download the whitepaper on A/B testing by Future Now’s Chief Thinking Officer, John Quarto-vonTivadar.