BrightTalk is hosting a Social Media Marketing Summit asked me to present. At 2:15pm Pacific Time on October 7th, 2008 I talked about Social Media and Search and how your search engine marketing efforts can benefit from social media marketing.
I’ve embedded my presentation right here so you can watch it. If you’re reading this after the event, then you can still be able to view the presentation.
Here are all the details of today’s Social Media Marketing Summit:
WHAT: Social Media Marketing Summit hosted by BrightTALK™
BrightTALK hosts live webcast summits each week around themes that matter to business professionals. At this summit, experts will share information on trends in social media, answer questions, and offer strategies and tips to marketing professionals.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 7:15 a.m. Pacific Time
WHO: Presenters for the Social Media Marketing Summit include:
– Bill Hartzer, head of social media marketing at Vizion Interactive
– Chris Kenton, CEO of SocialRep
– Dave Evans, vice president of social media at Digital Voodoo
– Edith Yeung, vice president of marketing at Clue Market, Inc. and founder of SFEntrepreneur.com
– Frank Cutitta, general manager at IDG Connect
– Jennifer Jacobson, author of “42 Rules of Social Networking for Business”
– Jerry Hart, partner and vice president of sales and marketing at Power to be Found
– Mary Lou Roberts, Harvard University Extension School instructor and author of “DIY-Marketing” and “eBrandMarketing”
– Sean Mulholland, director of emerging media at Atomic Public Relations
WHERE: The Social Media Marketing Summit is available on brighttalk.com:
Here are some additional presentations on social media marketing that you might also want to watch.