It’s the beginning of Fall, Labor Day is over, and that can only really mean one thing for the Search community: Fall conference season is here! There are literally at least one or two search industry conferences going on ever single week for the next two months. And that means traveling, airplanes, hotel rooms, busy conferences, and finding some place in a corner to work. Honestly, I cannot even fathom not having a pair of really good noise cancelling headphones with me during Fall conference season.
Sony has new industry-leading noise cancelling headphones out, the Sony WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones. They come in two different colors. One shown above, and then this one that I prefer:
I talked to my son, who is 12 years old, and asked him about why he likes wireless headphones. He said, “I like wireless headphones because you don’t have to deal with the dumb cord.” He went on to say that he does like wireless headphones that come with a cord, though, because if you forget to charge them the headphones still work.
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH-10000XM3
Specifically, here are the features of these Sony Wireless headphones:
- Industry-leading noise canceling: Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation
- Premium Sound: The 40mm drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms are Hi-Res Audio compatible, reproducing a full range of frequencies
- All-day listening with quick charging: Listen all day with up to 30 hours of playback and quick charging that gives five hours of playback with just 10 minutes of charge time
- Smart Listening: Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity and balances noise canceling levels accordingly
- Only Music. Nothing Else. Sony’s industry-leading noise cancellation evolves to further immerse you in your music with a proprietary noise cancellation processor, quick charge capabilities, and an updated comfortable design.
- Listen all day with up to 30 hours of battery life.
- Quick charging gives five hours of playback with just a 10-minute charge.
So, this Fall conference season, while you’re using earbuds on a plane, sitting next to a screaming infant while trying to get some work done, consider some new Sony noise cancelling headphones. Or when you’re trying to find a quiet corner during a busy search conference but all the good spots are taken–so you have to find a table where everyone else it talking around you. Consider that you could be listening to some music on your Sony noise cancelling headphones.
Trust me, you’ll thank me later.
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I was compensated with free product or gift card(s) or money in exchange for this post. All thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own and not influenced by the product manufacturer or it’s affiliated companies in any way.