If you have ever received a manual penalty from Google, then you most likely have received this message in Google Webmaster Tools that could be an unnatural link warning, similar to this one that my client received: The message reads something like this: Dear site owner or webmaster of http://www.XXXXXXXXXX.com/, We've detected that ...
No website owner wants to log into Google Webmaster Tools and see an unnatural link warning from Google. Yet it's happening to more and more websites every day. From what I am seeing, many of these unnatural link warnings and manual penalties from Google are a result of having participated ...
There are so many companies out there that claim to offer natural link building services, which is an interesting type of service. Think about it for a minute. If your company offered something called "natural" link building services, then the links that you get to your website uh, well, would ...
In a post Google Penguin world, it is still okay (an natural) to link out to other websites. Here in June of 2013, I am horrified that I actually have to have this conversation with other website owners and bloggers. I mean, really. Why would it possibly hurt your search ...
If your website is banned in the Google search engine or if your website is penalized, then I don't recommend writing and distributing a press release about it. IGXE the Internet Gaming Exchange, a company that specializes in selling MMORPG currencies, items, power leveling, and CD-keys, such as World of ...
Breaking News: It is still possible to game the Google search results, even for commercial keyword phrases. In fact, you can even put up low-quality, low-content, spam web pages and get them to rank well in Google. Not only that, it is still possible, even when the Google Penguin and ...
A UK-based online marketing agency named datadial recently received a threatening letter (a Cease and Desist letter) from Fox Williams LLP demanding that a link on their website be removed. The link in question was pointing to Shopzilla's website. According to the letter from Fox Williams LLP on behalf of Shopzilla, ...
The first-ever online marketplace for buying and selling links in articles and blog posts based on Google Authorship and Klout score has been launched. Buying and selling links based on Google's PageRank has long been a controversial topic, as well as a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. AuthorLinks is a ...
Way to go, Google. This just goes to show that the employees who work on your Google Webmaster Tools don't talk to your Google Docs employees. Nothing can be more frustrating than using two Google products that don't work with each other very well. Such is the case with Google ...
Google has a lot of webmasters scared. Seriously, they really do. Webmasters are so scared now that they are randomly and blindly emailing all the sites that they know about that link to them--and asking for links to be removed to their website. Google has been sending "unnatural link warnings" ...
Search Marketing Articles
- 44 Questions to Ask Your Search Engine Optimization Company
- About Bill Hartzer
- Absolute Versus Relative Linking in Web Sites
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine Listings
- Do you Know what your Reputation is Online? Review your Links and Find Out
- Domain Name Appraisal Services and Domain Name Values
- Domain Names, Developed Domains, and Expired Domains
- Free SEO Tools
- How Google Finds and Penalizes Advertorials
- How Much Does Online Reputation Management Cost?
- How Search Engine Optimization Adds Value to a Website
- How to Create a Google Plus Page for Your Business
- How to Diversify the Anchor Text of Links to Your Web Site
- How to Evaluate an Expired Domain Name
- How to Find Content for Your Blog
- How to Fix Google Analytics to Properly Calculate Bounce Rate
- How to Increase Your Followers on Google+
- How to Know if You Should Renew Your Domain Name?
- How to Know When You Should Develop a Domain Name
- How to Make a QR Code for Your Web Site
- How to Make Money from Your Social Media Influence
- How to Manage a Search Engine Optimization Project with Little or No Staff
- How to Pick the Right Domain Name for your Business
- How to Promote the Perfect Blog Post
- How to Properly Redirect a Domain Name and Get Link Credit
- How to Remove Circle Counts in Google+ Plus
- How to Remove Google Personalization from Google Search Results
- How to Write the Perfect Blog Post
- How To: Make Your Links Do Follow Links in Google Plus
- How To: Make Your Old Blog Posts ROCK in the Search Results
- How To: Remove Paid Links Without Hurting Your Search Engine Rankings
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Linking Campaigns Lead to Increased Online Visibility
- Monetizing Your Website
- Online Reputation Management Services
- Pay Per Click Advertising Management
- Press Releases in the News
- Professional Blogging
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking: Why UDRP Reform is Needed
- Search Engine Marketing and Website Marketing Services
- Search Engine Marketing Jobs
- Search Engine Marketing Videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization 101: The Meta Description Tag
- Search Engine Optimization 101: Title Tags on Web Pages
- Search Engine Optimization 101: Working Keywords into Your Web Pages
- Search Engine Optimization and Network Marketing: How to Get More Leads
- Search Engine Optimization Audit Services
- Search Engine Optimization for Blogs
- Search Engine Optimization for Ecommerce Sites
- Search Engine Optimization Overkill
- Search Engine Optimization Strategist Specializing in SEO Audits and Link Audits
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Add a Breadcrumb Trail
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Check the Whois on Your Domain Name
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Check Your External Links
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Effectively Adding Content to your Website
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Expand On Your Best Website Content
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: How to Effectively use Keywords in your Heading Tags
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: How to Remove a Web Page from Google
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Include Keywords in URLs
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Link to Your Real Home Page Only
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Links Surrounded by Text
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Your Heading Tags Should Include your Keywords
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Search Engine Optimization: 10 Search Engine Ranking Problems
- Search Engine Optimization: 5 Important SEO Ranking Factors
- Search Engine Optimization: 5 Keyword Research Tips
- Search Engine Optimization: 7 Important Considerations for Link Building Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization: A Guide To Understanding the Types of Google Penalties
- Search Engine Optimization: Anchor Text and Internal Links
- Search Engine Optimization: Anchor Text Flows Just Like PageRank
- Search Engine Optimization: How To Boost Domain Authority
- Search Engine Optimization: Recovering Lost Traffic and Links on your Website
- Search Engine Optimization: Why a Blog is Important
- Search Engine Optimization: Why Image Alt Tags are Important
- Search Engine Optimization: Why We Still Need Meta Tags
- Search Engine Optimization: Why Your Web Content Strategy Must Involve Promotion
- Search Engine Ranking Problems
- SEM Rush Review: SEO Tools in 2013
- Target your Ad Copy for Better Results
- Top 5 Search Engine Optimization Audit Quick Tips
- Translating Web Sites
- Use Link Bait to Catch Better Rankings
- What Does Social Media Have to do with Search? Plenty
- When is the Best Time to Post a Blog Post?
- When to Post on Social Media Networks
- Where to Get Ideas for Website Content
- Why Fresh Content is Important for Search Engine Optimization
- Why I am No Longer a Link Builder But Now a Content Publicist
- Why SEO and Social Media Sites Go Hand-in-Hand
- Why Your Corporate Website Needs a Blog
- Why Your Search Engine Optimization Strategy Must Now Include Social Validation
Follow Me:Follow @bhartzer
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook
Reddit Live Journal
Bill Hartzer, LLC14601 Hyde Away Lane
Mabank, TX 75147