If your website is banned in the Google search engine or if your website is penalized, then I don't recommend writing and distributing a press release about it. IGXE the Internet Gaming Exchange, a company that specializes in selling MMORPG currencies, items, power leveling, and CD-keys, such as World of ...
Breaking News: It is still possible to game the Google search results, even for commercial keyword phrases. In fact, you can even put up low-quality, low-content, spam web pages and get them to rank well in Google. Not only that, it is still possible, even when the Google Penguin and ...
A UK-based online marketing agency named datadial recently received a threatening letter (a Cease and Desist letter) from Fox Williams LLP demanding that a link on their website be removed. The link in question was pointing to Shopzilla's website. According to the letter from Fox Williams LLP on behalf of Shopzilla, ...
The first-ever online marketplace for buying and selling links in articles and blog posts based on Google Authorship and Klout score has been launched. Buying and selling links based on Google's PageRank has long been a controversial topic, as well as a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. AuthorLinks is a ...
Way to go, Google. This just goes to show that the employees who work on your Google Webmaster Tools don't talk to your Google Docs employees. Nothing can be more frustrating than using two Google products that don't work with each other very well. Such is the case with Google ...
Google has a lot of webmasters scared. Seriously, they really do. Webmasters are so scared now that they are randomly and blindly emailing all the sites that they know about that link to them--and asking for links to be removed to their website. Google has been sending "unnatural link warnings" ...
I think the title of this blog post says it all. Really. Here we are in the beginning of 2013 and many respected experts in the Search Engine Optimization industry offering their predictions for the year. I purposely have decided to not offer any predictions for the year. Rather, just ...
Google has released their Google Disavow Tool, an online tool part of Google Webmaster Tools that allows web site owners disavow links to their web site. You really only need to use this tool if you've been unsuccessful in getting bad links or over-optimized anchor text links to your site ...
If you have what Google calls "unnatural links" that hare pointing to your web site, then Google will notify you. They do these notifications via Google Webmaster Tools. In order to receive the messages, web site owners must go through a verification process to "verify their web site" and prove ...
Lately, there have been a flurry of Google Algorithm updates that seem to be targeting the overall over-optimization of web sites. Not only if you over-optimize the content on your page, you will undoubtedly run into search engine rankings problems. But what happens if the anchor text that links to ...
Internet Marketing Articles
- About Bill Hartzer
- Absolute Versus Relative Linking in Web Sites
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine Listings
- Free SEO Tools
- Internet Marketing Expert, Blogger, and Search Engine Optimization SEO Speaker
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Linking Campaigns Lead to Increased Online Visibility
- Monetizing Your Website
- Online Reputation Management Services
- Pay Per Click Advertising Management
- Press Releases in the News
- Professional Blogging
- Search Engine Marketing and Website Marketing Services
- Search Engine Marketing Books
- Search Engine Marketing Jobs
- Search Engine Marketing Videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Audit Services
- Search Engine Optimization for Blogs
- Search Engine Optimization for Ecommerce Sites
- Search Engine Optimization Overkill
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Search Engine Ranking Problems
- Target your Ad Copy for Better Results
- Translating Web Sites
- Use Link Bait to Catch Better Rankings
Follow Me:Follow @bhartzer
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook
YouTube Flickr BusinessWeek
Reddit Live Journal coRank