ClickMotive, a company that provides digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry, is looking for SEO Specialists to fill a role as part of the Search Team supporting car dealers in their Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing efforts. Candidates should have 1 to 3 years of SEO experience as well as strong communication skills and desire to learn new things. Familiarity with Excel and basic html would also prove valuable.
– Performing Keyword Research and explaining the value of key phrase selection to clients.
– Writing, Proofing and Updating site content with dealer input and SEO best practices in mind.
– Reviewing dealer sites for SEO, usability and crawling issues.
– Reviewing Google Places and citation sources for Local Search Optimization.
– Assist in the preparation of client ranking and analytics reports (an analytic mindset and an understanding of Excel will be highly valuable).
– Consulting clients on Social Media & Reputation Management best practices.
– Staying current on Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing topics.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Programing or related field a plus but not required
– SEO and Analytics related certification would be valuable but is not required
– 1 to 3 years of SEO experience
– Related online marketing experience is a plus, but not required for this position.
– Strong organizational skills will be very important. The new hire will have to keep track of the progress of numerous ongoing projects.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficient at Microsoft Excel.
– Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
– Desire to learn and become part of the ClickMotive search team.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including health insurance and 401(k) available. Qualified candidates should reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent resume and cover letter.
ClickMotive is an innovative and rapidly growing software company that creates Interactive Marketing Software exclusively for the Automotive Industry. The ClickMotive suite of FUSION