I’m currently looking to hire a Search Engine Marketing Specialist for our Dallas, Texas office. So, if you think you might qualify for this position and would like to work with (for) me here in our Dallas office, then feel free to contact me or send us your resume and we’ll chat. Here’s the official job posting:
MarketNet, a leading Internet Services Firm in the Dallas area, is looking for exceptional, career minded individuals to join our team. MarketNet provides web site design, Internet application development and on-line marketing services to a broad client base including Fortune 100 companies.
We are seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for working with our clients to improve their organic search rankings and for managing their PPC (pay per click) campaigns. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interface with clients and other members of the client team. The successful candidate will be able to write effective copy for search position results and be able to perform detailed analysis on client search positions.
– Implement, manage and optimize multiple clients’ PPC campaigns in Google, Yahoo, MSN and other 3rd tier engines
– Provide initial recommendations regarding budget, keywords and adgroups for new campaigns
– Manage budgets to maximize performance for each campaign
– Analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, cost per conversion, regional performance, contextual performance
– Provide recommendations to help achieve client objectives
Implement, manage and optimize multiple client’s SEO campaigns within the major engines
– Create metas, submit sites, implement sitemap protocol, evaluate site architecture, create actionable recommendations, monitor ranking
– Conduct competitive research on a regular basis, analyze competitive reports and report to team on trending/recommendations
– Drive ongoing development of efficiencies to support the search marketing team
– Continually research industry trends and best practices and apply findings to campaigns
– Prepare presentations to present to clients and/or potential clients to educate them regarding PPC and SEO and to present results
– 2+ years prior experience handling search engine optimization and marketing for multiple industries.
– In depth understanding of how search engines work and a working knowledge of the techniques used to achieve high rankings.
– Knowledge of best practices to achieve maximum return on investment for PPC client listings
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to write effective marketing copy
– Experience using PPC Management and Web Analytic tools such as LiveStats, WebTrends and Click Tracks
– Ability to handle multiple client opportunities at a time
– Ability to proactively manage accounts and projects with minimal supervision
MarketNet offers competitive benefits such as matching retirement savings, health and dental insurance. For immediate and confidential consideration please submit your RESUME, and SALARY HISTORY. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.