ICONSTAFF has openings for Account Directors. Account Directors are responsible for leading, managing, and leveraging a team of Account Managers and Supervisors to develop revenue and maximize profitability while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. In support of their clients and account teams, the Account Director develops key client relationships, develop and deliver marketing strategies and program/campaign development, and provide supporting business analysis. This role may cross multiple clients inside an industry vertical. Account Directors report to the Group Director, who is responsible for leading industry vertical areas of expertise. In cases where no Group Director is assigned, Account Directors report directly to the Head of Account Services.
* Provide strategic and marketing guidance and leadership to client
* Support business development function during initiation of client relationships and then grow client relationships.
* Develop the account structure for new accounts including formation of the support team, development of specific roles and responsibilities within an account, and development of the contractual context for the account (MSA, account financial standard SOPs to ensure profitability, etc.).
* Work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identify/implement products to help achieve client goals.
* Develop online marketing as an increasingly important element in client’s overall marketing mix.
* Develop and interpret analysis to support marketing recommendations
* Develop broad industry expertise while knowing clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
* Build trust, credibility, and client referrals while developing multi-tiered client relationships
* Effectively manage a team of three to five marketing account management professionals
* Build the firm’s culture within account team and through account team’s interaction with service’s groups
* Manage client revenues profitably
* Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
* Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
* Translate overall company objectives and strategies into action across their respective accounts
* Review relevant Statements of Work for their accounts and developing pricing/discounting recommendations
* Lead delivery of all strategy and planning projects for their clients
* Provide business, financial and market analyses for client projects
* Bachelors degree required; advanced degree a plus (business or marketing discipline is strongly preferred)
* 7 years account management including 4 years experience within Interactive Marketing Agency or Consultancy whose core business is selling & delivering online marketing and direct/database driven marketing & analytical solutions to clients (ideally including experience within the e-mail and other online channels)
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Significant experience in, and understanding of, development and application of strategy, marketing communication planning, interactive design and consultation, creative development and execution, advertising, media planning, business analysis, and market research.
* An understanding of the use of databases, data mining, segmentation, CRM & web analytics for optimizing marketing programs.
* Excellent client management skills, especially as it relates to setting and managing client expectations
* Portfolio management and business process development experience
* Proven experience managing the profitability of a line of business or service group
* Proven ability to generate new business & increase incremental revenue from existing clients through solution selling
* Proven ability to derive and quantify ROI and financial impact of the services they provide their customer base, experience at solution development and innovation, and proven large account planning success
* Experience with large scale Fortune 1000 Enterprises – ideally extensive experience managing and growing highly decentralized F1000 customers
* Experience in developing, managing, leveraging, and mentoring Account Service professionals
* Excellent team building and leadership skills
This role is Boston and New York based with compensation packages between $70k and $120k commensurate with experience. Please contact Domenic Costagliola for more information:
Work: 978-521-9190 x12