MarketNet.com was looking for an experienced Interactive Account Manager who can lead projects through their entire lifecycles, from conception through delivery!
I no longer work for MarketNet, so I really can’t tell you whether or not they’re still looking for an Interactive Account Manager. However, you might want to consider going on over to Vizion Interactive and sending us your resume. Since this is a really old post, I thought I would still leave it as-is for now. Here’s the rest of this post:
At MarketNet our Account Managers serve in a consulting role for our clients and are integral to defining the vision of our projects.
Our Account Managers have an excellent understanding of how the design and development process works, and are able to recognize problematic areas, as well as provide insight and solutions to move the project along. Your responsibilities will include accurately understanding the client’s objectives and requirements and communicating the information to the design/development team. Prior experience with a design house or agency is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities of this position include:
– preliminary project needs assessment
– strategic planning and concept development
– time and cost estimates / proposal development
– inside sales (pitching of concepts)
– managing client communications and scope changes during project execution
– managing progress of design / development team
– ongoing client management and development
Account Managers must have a well-rounded background in all aspects of web related projects.
– Experience with web best practices and strategic web development (3 years minimum)
– Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year university
– Able to manage multiple client projects simultaneously
– Excellent time management skills, able to work under tight deadlines
– Ability to see a project through to completion
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required
– Strong business and customer service acumen
– Sale experience is a bonus
Compensation is performance based including base + commission + annual bonus. MarketNet offers competitive benefits such as matching retirement savings, health and dental insurance.