Social Media App: Virtual Contact Twitter Application
I recently sat down with the folks at eMarketing group, the makers of the Virtual Contact Twitter app. The following are notes from our discussions.
Virtual Contact takes all the functionalities one would expect from the Twitter platform and takes them a step further.
With Virtual Contact, Twitter is literally pushed beyond its limits and turns into the tool of choice for those who are active on multiple networks.
Here are some of the perks it offers:
– Manage multiple Twitter accounts simultaneously
– Manage automatic tweets (automatic-messages)
– Shorten your URLs
– Publish images and videos
– Send direct messages through Twitter’s internal messenger service
– Available on 4 different platforms for your convenience:
– Blackberry PLAYBOOK
– Apple iPad
– ANDROID TABLETS
As Virtual Contact is new on the market, twitter is the first client we’ve decided to take above and beyond in this fashion but as the world of social media grows, other platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and others are in the works.
BlackBerry App World ™ gave Virtual Contact a top rating of 4.5/5 stars and thousands have since become satisfied users of our application.
Here are some reviews from satisfied customers:
– “I have tried a few of the others, but this one is powerful yet really easy to use.”
– “Very nice twitter client with good features and multi-account support.”
– “about time we got a decent twitter client.”
– “Can’t complain about a free twitter app that gives you all this functionality Twitter as well as managing multiple accounts at the same time. Also has auto messaging which is good for business! I’m happy with it so far. Thanks for making it free too…”
How did we come up with this idea? Our initial goal was to design tools to help make life easier for active Internet users such as the self-starting Web entrepreneurs, bloggers and journalists.
Through our research, the conclusion reached was a simple one: the users of our software are in the best position to convey us their needs and expectations as to what our software should be.
So, we’ve listened and we’re inviting you to take part in a very interesting experiment: we’re developing a Web 2.0-style program and we’re inviting you to give us your suggestions, comments and critics through Twitter and Facebook.
As we improve the software, your feedback will guide us and help us adjust and develop its functionalities for future updates. You’ll have front row seats to see our work taking place.
This is a golden opportunity for you to have your voice heard and get customized solutions to your problems…And it’s as easy as following us on Facebook or Twitter.
You can also find reviews of virtual contact in crackberry.com at:
You can also look us up at
So if you need your twitter to work as fast and efficiently as you do, give us a try, you get all the advantages mentioned above, you’ll play a role in improving the overall program for all of us and best of all, it’s free !