Here at Standing Dog, we have a job opening (an immediate need) for a social media manager. If you have lots of great experience managing social media accounts in the Travel, Real Estate, and Entertainment industries, then you might be interested in applying for this open position.
Here is the official job description. You can get in touch with me for more information or apply through LinkedIn.
Social Media Manager at Standing Dog
Standing Dog specializes in the hospitality, real estate and entertainment industries and is currently seeking a dynamic Social Media Manager in Dallas, TX. The Social Media Manager will develop and implement creative and measurable social media campaigns that will positively impact our client’s brands.
This candidate will provide specific deliverables such as reporting, strategies and creative briefs as needed for new campaign ideas and strategic plans for existing and prospective clients. This position will also provide ongoing monitoring and strategy modifications as campaigns unfold and/or new social platforms emerge. Any candidate should have a strong command of how social media can impact multiple facets of an organization.
– Execute social media campaigns for our clients including management, monitoring, content creation and promotion.
– Present social media marketing strategies to existing and prospective clients.
– Set measurable goals, analyze campaigns and report on social media success through regular reporting.
– Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the rest of the company.
– Conduct market research to assist team in determining the best opportunities for client’s marketing initiatives, as well as developing comprehensive competitive analysis.
– Utilize social media management tools such as Facebook Insights, TweetDeck, Hootsuite, ShortStack and Sprout Social to clearly analyze and assess the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
– Identify opportunities, trends, and networking prospects for clients across various social media channels.
– Assess and understand clients brand strategy and tone while creating a consistent voice for our clients.
– Work personally with clients on a regular basis to answer questions, apply strategies and review social media campaign performance.
– Work with and train other colleagues to develop social media campaigns aligning with client goals.
– Continually educate yourself on the latest trends in the social media industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Journalism.
– 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
– Experience with but not limited to blogging, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and more.
– Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
– Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
– Knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
– Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
– Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
– Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
– Exceptional time management skills.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, based on previous experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, 401K plan with employer contributions, as well as a positive and team-based working environment.
Standing Dog is an Internet marketing agency comprised of recognized industry professionals. We are successful at helping companies reach their target customers, generate leads and drive revenue online. Our team of experts offers digital strategy and execution, from search engine optimization, pay per click marketing, local search marketing to social media marketing and management.
Standing Dog Interactive has made the Inc 5000, Fastest Growing Private Companies list, three years in a row.