ClickMotive, a company that provides digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry, is looking for SEO Specialists to fill a role as part of the Search Team supporting car dealers in their Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing efforts. Candidates should have 1 to 3 years of SEO experience as well as strong communication skills and desire to learn new things. Familiarity with Excel and basic html would also prove valuable.
- Performing Keyword Research and explaining the value of key phrase selection to clients.
- Writing, Proofing and Updating site content with dealer input and SEO best practices in mind.
- Reviewing dealer sites for SEO, usability and crawling issues.
- Reviewing Google Places and citation sources for Local Search Optimization.
- Assist in the preparation of client ranking and analytics reports (an analytic mindset and an understanding of Excel will be highly valuable).
- Consulting clients on Social Media & Reputation Management best practices.
- Staying current on Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Programing or related field a plus but not required
- SEO and Analytics related certification would be valuable but is not required
- 1 to 3 years of SEO experience
- Related online marketing experience is a plus, but not required for this position.
- Strong organizational skills will be very important. The new hire will have to keep track of the progress of numerous ongoing projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Desire to learn and become part of the ClickMotive search team.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including health insurance and 401(k) available. Qualified candidates should reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent resume and cover letter.
ClickMotive is an innovative and rapidly growing software company that creates Interactive Marketing Software exclusively for the Automotive Industry. The ClickMotive suite of FUSION™ products includes Dealer Websites, Auto Group Websites, Regional Websites, OEM Websites, Mobile Websites, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Programs, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Expertise, Video Marketing, Lead Delivery, Admin Tools, Content Management, Reporting Analytics, Customization and Support.