From time to time I post various job openings and employment opportunities in the Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization industries. Today, I have a job opening for a Search Engine Optimization Manager here in the Dallas Texas area.
If you would like more information about this open position, feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to pass the contact information on to you. Here is the job description:
This individual will be responsible for working with our existing Search Optimization team and with applicable account managers to provide strategic SEO services for our clients. Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified organic traffic for client sites and in some instances on ranking of specific keyword phrases. Client ROI will also be considered as a performance indicator. This position would be ideal for someone with several years of Search Engine Optimization experience who would like an opportunity to work on major client accounts.
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. From time to time this individual will be asked to present SEO audit findings to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations.
– Reporting and analysis of current and historical SEO campaigns
– Perform client specific keyword research and competitive analysis
– Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
– Identify, recommend and implement on-page website SEO optimization
– Identify configuration and duplicate content issues and recommend remedies
– Perform Backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
– Day-to-day client relationship management, as needed
– Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or other related subject preferred and 2+ years SEO experience.
– 2+ years of hands-on experience executing technical SEO best practices, monitoring and reporting, proactively adjusting tactics.
– Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO, Advanced Web Rankings, Internet Business Promoter
– Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, Optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, Title, Meta Descriptions, Headers, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, etc.)
– Experience with emerging standards of HTML
– Knowledge of CSS enhancements to better search engine visibility and technical optimization.
– Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)