Search Engine Marketing Specialist Job Opening in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
LuckyVitamin Corporation, a Top 500 E-commerce retailer located in the King of Prussia, PA area is looking to hire a Search Engine Marketing Specialist. This person they hire for this position will be part of the online marketing team managing and implementing a multi-million dollar paid search marketing program for the company. This is a hands-on position requiring a strong understanding of implementing, overseeing and growing a large and complex paid search program for the company.
Essential Job Functions:
– Execute best practice strategies and methodologies to maximize company’s paid search marketing programs with holistic coordination of multiple online marketing channels and on-site promotions, to ensure optimal timing, consistent messaging, and a superior customer experience.
– Administer daily operational tasks associated with search engine marketing.
– Analyze keyword library and expand appropriately.
– Create high quality text ads to drive traffic to the site for the company’s 40,000+ SKU’s and 2000+ brand name products.
– Update reports and databases.
– Reconcile invoices received from third parties and incorporate with marketing budgets and vendor advertising support agreements.
– Provide strategic management of paid search campaigns against defined success metrics for various brands and categories.
– Manage paid search budget and analyze marketing campaign performance to identify, prioritize and execute on opportunities for budget optimization and efficiency.
– Plan and develop keyword lists and text creative, implementation, optimization, testing and performance analysis
– Complete detailed analysis to provide data-driven insights and weekly reporting of campaign performance via bid management and reporting tools
– Execute competitive research utilizing comprehensive tool sets
– Manage relationships with search engine vendors and other third parties on behalf of company.
– Support marketing, merchandising and executive teams as needed.
– This position will encompass the best of online marketing, web marketing and internet marketing
– 2+ years PPC / paid search marketing campaign management experience.
– BS/BA degree.
– Experience with major search engines and paid search networks (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook).
– Understanding of key industry metrics (CPC, CTR, CPA, CPM, ROI, ROAS, Conversion Rate, etc.) and variables (Quality Score).
– Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
– Ability to grasp technical and business problems and be able to quickly formulate ideas with incomplete information.
– Strong Excel skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Knowledge of tracking and analytics software
– Analytical mind
– Google AdWords certified a plus
– Passion for health, wellness, vitamins, herbs, nutrition, natural products.
You can find out more information about this position here: