Coremetrics, a provider of on-demand web analytics, is teaming up with IBM to combine Web 2.0 and multi-channel web analytics. The new WebSphere Commerce Web 2.0 Store solution is an ecommerce platform based on Web 2.0 technology.
With this new solution, not only is there a streamlined user experience, the collaboration between Coremetrics and IBM provides embedded analysis and measurement capabilities, with in-depth, customizable tagging for reporting purposes. Retailers can now track the effectiveness of the Web 2.0 Store, helping them understand such items as AJAX pop-ups.
In an online retail environment, the technology in the IBM Web 2.0 Store enables online customers to add a purchase to their cart, continue to browse the site and view other product recommendations via AJAX pop-ups, without losing their place in the checkout process. This interim browsing activity can now be measured by joint Coremetrics/IBM WebSphere Commerce customers, as part of the overall campaign analysis.
WebSphere Web 2.0 recent enhancements:
– WebSphere Commerce Web 2.0 store solution
– Enhanced search and navigation
– WebSphere Commerce integration with sitemaps
– Enhanced search and navigation by integrating to IBM WebSphere Content Discovery Server
– Coremetrics for IBM WebSphere Commerce auto tagging utility
– Coremetrics Tag Library support for WebSphere Commerce versions, 5.6 and 5.6.1
– Coremetrics reports for WebSphere Commerce
Web content management
– WebSphere Commerce and content management system integration
– IBM Workplace Web Content Management on WebSphere Portal 6.0 for WebSphere Commerce v6.0
– Front-office integration
– WebSphere Commerce Services for catalog, order, member and contract
– WebSphere Commerce Portal integration
– Back-office integration
– Web services support for back-office integration
– WebSphere Commerce and SAP system integration
– WebSphere Commerce and Sterling Customer Order Management PCA (Sterling COM PCA)integration
– Paymentech Plug-in for WebSphere Commerce
Coremetrics and IBM have also recently announced a ‘plug and play’ solution for multichannel web analytics, based on Coremetrics’ existing deep integration with the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform. This new solution adds a set of reports, analytics, and adapters that provide a streamlined, measurement platform for the performance of sales, products, promotions and B2B contracts across the internet and the call center.
Coremetrics is a leading provider of on-demand web analytics and precision marketing solutions. [Read more...]