By Dean Chester Sure, many businesses believe that getting a website will usually involves a large investment and involve too much time just to keep it updated. Years ago, that statement may have been true...but in recent years technology has advanced to the point that you can now setup your website ...
I found a series of articles that I wrote more than 10 years ago. But, amazingly enough, all of this information is still valid and true. It's a great primer on what you should, and should not do before launching any website, especially an e-commerce website. Before Any Code is Written ...
The Easter Bunny has officially been kicked out of PRWeb, the popular press release web site. According to Standing Dog's latest blog post, the Easter Bunny could not be included in a recent press release due to the fact that the Easter Bunny is "parodic". The popular press release distribution service ...
March 4th 2013
If you have spent any amount of time online, you have probably spent at least a few minutes browsing a social network. Almost every brick and mortar business has some form of social media presence that it uses to help customers better connect with their products and / or brand. ...
December 19th 2012
An online marketing strategy should never stop evolving and improving if it is to remain cost effective and successful. To get you started, here are 3 tips for you to consider when looking to improve your online marketing activity. Tip 1: forecast alternative solutions You may have a decent marketing strategy ...
August 21st 2012
When it comes to the growth of your online business, knowing what strategies aren’t working for you is just as essential as employing those that reap good rewards. You have to weed out the ineffective measures from your overall marketing and business plan. This will save you valuable resources and ...
Google has agreed to pay a $22.5 million dollar civil penalty to settle FTC (Federal Trade Commission) charges that Google misrepresented themselves when it came to the privacy of Apple users. Google told users of Apple's Safari web browser that Google would not place tracking cookies or serve targeted ads ...
The Meltwater Group, an online media intelligence company, has acquired IceRocket, a social search engine that provides real-time search (among other things). Combined together, IceRocket and Meltwater plan to provide public relations, marketing, communications and advertising pros "with the most comprehensive set of tools for monitoring, analyzing and engaging in ...
Unless you've been hiding under a rock (on in an undisclosed location), chances are you have heard about Google+, the newest social network to hit the mainstream, that is working to give Facebook a run for its money. In general there are many different features that Google+ has that Facebook ...
The FTC is formally asking people just like you and me (the public) for advice and guidance when it comes to disclosure in online advertising. Now is your chance to help the FTC decide the rules. The FTC will seek public comment for 45 days, beginning today and continuing through ...
Internet Marketing Articles
- About Bill Hartzer
- Absolute Versus Relative Linking in Web Sites
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine Listings
- Free SEO Tools
- Internet Marketing Expert, Blogger, and Search Engine Optimization SEO Speaker
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Linking Campaigns Lead to Increased Online Visibility
- Monetizing Your Website
- Online Reputation Management Services
- Pay Per Click Advertising Management
- Press Releases in the News
- Professional Blogging
- Search Engine Marketing and Website Marketing Services
- Search Engine Marketing Books
- Search Engine Marketing Jobs
- Search Engine Marketing Videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Audit Services
- Search Engine Optimization for Blogs
- Search Engine Optimization for Ecommerce Sites
- Search Engine Optimization Overkill
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Search Engine Ranking Problems
- Target your Ad Copy for Better Results
- Translating Web Sites
- Use Link Bait to Catch Better Rankings
Follow Me:Follow @bhartzer
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook
YouTube Flickr BusinessWeek
Reddit Live Journal coRank