I knew this was coming at some point, and perhaps we all knew that Google has been starting to crack down on local businesses who have their Google Maps listing using a UPS Store as their location. Now I have what I would call official notification from Google that this ...
According to a report, Google is going to start charging for usage of their Google Maps service. Google will charge businesses that are "heavy users" of their service. If a business gets more than 25,000 map requests per day, then the business will have to start paying to allow their ...
December 6th 2010
Tags: Local Search
Tags: Local Search
Looking for a free way to manage your business profile data? Better yet, Would you want to distribute that data for free to online and mobile directory publishers? What if you change your address or phone number or add additional locations? Would you like to add your business profile data ...
With the ever-expanding adoption of mobile smartphones, coupled with advances in search and maps like Google Maps, Google Local, and Yahoo! Local, making sure that your local business and all of your local business locations are found is becoming more crucial. Not only do you have to make sure your ...
Zvents, the site where you can discover things to do, has secured $24 million in funding from Nokia Growth Partners, AT&T and NAVTEQ. Nokia Growth Partners, is the growth capital arm of Nokia (NYSE: NOK), the world’s leading mobile phone supplier; NAVTEQ, is the world leader in premium-quality digital map ...
Photo courtesy TechCrunch. Paul Levine, former GM of Yahoo! Local, has joined Zvents board of directors as Zvents continues to grow both its network and innovative local search platform. His experience with local listings will prove invaluable as the platform continues to support local business as is done offline; by ...
Google is partnering with Nokia to offer Google search to Nokia mobile phone users worldwide. If you have a Nokia cell phone, you will be able to use Google to find relevant information. The Google search engine will be integrated with the Nokia Search application. This integration will ...
2008 is already off to a great start in the online media world, and local media appears to be getting more ad dollars. Lately, we are seeing a shift in some of the ad dollars going to new media platforms, especially with the increased importance of user-generated content and the ...
Yahoo! Local and R.H. Donnelley are expanding their relationship. This new agreement gives local businesses more exposure on the Yahoo! Local and Yahoo! Maps websites. The agreement is a part of R.H. Donnelley's efforts to distribute their local advertiser content across their own network of websites as well ...
Kudzu.com, a search engine that's primary emphasis is on local business search, has won two Telly awards for two different tv commercials during the 28th Annual Telly Awards. Kudzu.com is a local business search engine that attempts to connect ready-to-buy consumers with local businesses. Two separate tv commercials, both of which promoted ...
Internet Marketing Articles
- About Bill Hartzer
- Absolute Versus Relative Linking in Web Sites
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine Listings
- Free SEO Tools
- Internet Marketing Expert, Blogger, and Search Engine Optimization SEO Speaker
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Linking Campaigns Lead to Increased Online Visibility
- Monetizing Your Website
- Online Reputation Management Services
- Pay Per Click Advertising Management
- Press Releases in the News
- Professional Blogging
- Search Engine Marketing and Website Marketing Services
- Search Engine Marketing Books
- Search Engine Marketing Jobs
- Search Engine Marketing Videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Audit Services
- Search Engine Optimization for Blogs
- Search Engine Optimization for Ecommerce Sites
- Search Engine Optimization Overkill
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Search Engine Ranking Problems
- Target your Ad Copy for Better Results
- Translating Web Sites
- Use Link Bait to Catch Better Rankings
Follow Me:Follow @bhartzer
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook
YouTube Flickr BusinessWeek
Reddit Live Journal coRank