Search Engine Academy - DC, the first search engine optimization (SEO) training school in the Washington Metro area, has begun enrolling students in its upcoming certification courses. Classes are designed for people with little or no previous experience in SEO and for current search engine optimizers seeking the most current ...
In a troubled economy there are so many questions people ask on a daily basis. How am I going to pay my bills? When will I find a new job? Are you really not allowed to wear white after Labor Day (wouldn't want to blow an interview due to a ...
Considering the fact that there are so many contests available today (like the unusual contest for blowing water out from a teapot), it does not come as a surprise to find out there is a contest to see who is the biggest geek in the world of search engine marketing. ...
Over this past weekend, my wife and I had the pleasure of a brief third visit from a real, honest-to-goodness, "household name" celebrity. This time, it was this celebrity's husband visiting our home. And to think, it all started with a simple Craiglist ad, one that I placed on the ...
There are many different ways to search the internet, regardless if you are looking for videos, pictures, or what have you. Having to go to different searching platforms can be rather time consuming. Thanks to the LeapFish multimedia searching platform, internet users worldwide will be able to enjoy the convenience ...
First off, let me explain that I have always been a fan of Yahoo!. I mean, ever since I first heard the Yahoo! Yodel, I was hooked. I know that Yahoo! Search has always had their quirks and they recently have stated that they've not really been a "search destination", ...
Amazon.com has "jumped the gun" so to speak and shut down its affiliate program, the Amazon Associates Program, to associates who live in the State of North Carolina. Amazon.com is taking this unprecedented step of shutting down their affiliate program ahead of what they're calling an "unconstitutional tax collection scheme ...
I have to admit that I really am not a coder or programmer. I'm more of a writer, blogger, search engine optimizer, and shameless self-promoter. As such, I've been a real fan of the TopCoder competition for years now. TopCoder has announced the winners of this year's TopCoder Open. What is ...
XING AG has purchased New York-based socialmedian Inc., a leading innovator in the social news industry. socialmedian.com allows you to get the news filtered by your social networks. Socialmedian originally debuted earlier this year grown very rapidly. Socialmedian is a good fit for XING, a ...
The Mashable Open Web Awards is the only multilingual (i.e., in several languages) international online voting competition that covers major innovations in web technology. Through an online nominating and voting process, the Open Web Awards recognizes and honors the top achievements in 26 different categories. This year, Mashable is partnering ...
Search Marketing Articles
- 44 Questions to Ask Your Search Engine Optimization Company
- About Bill Hartzer
- Absolute Versus Relative Linking in Web Sites
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine Listings
- Do you Know what your Reputation is Online? Review your Links and Find Out
- Domain Name Appraisal Services and Domain Name Values
- Domain Names, Developed Domains, and Expired Domains
- Free SEO Tools
- How Google Finds and Penalizes Advertorials
- How Much Does Online Reputation Management Cost?
- How Search Engine Optimization Adds Value to a Website
- How to Create a Google Plus Page for Your Business
- How to Diversify the Anchor Text of Links to Your Web Site
- How to Evaluate an Expired Domain Name
- How to Find Content for Your Blog
- How to Fix Google Analytics to Properly Calculate Bounce Rate
- How to Increase Your Followers on Google+
- How to Know if You Should Renew Your Domain Name?
- How to Know When You Should Develop a Domain Name
- How to Make a QR Code for Your Web Site
- How to Make Money from Your Social Media Influence
- How to Manage a Search Engine Optimization Project with Little or No Staff
- How to Pick the Right Domain Name for your Business
- How to Promote the Perfect Blog Post
- How to Properly Redirect a Domain Name and Get Link Credit
- How to Remove Circle Counts in Google+ Plus
- How to Remove Google Personalization from Google Search Results
- How to Write the Perfect Blog Post
- How To: Make Your Links Do Follow Links in Google Plus
- How To: Make Your Old Blog Posts ROCK in the Search Results
- How To: Remove Paid Links Without Hurting Your Search Engine Rankings
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Linking Campaigns Lead to Increased Online Visibility
- Monetizing Your Website
- Online Reputation Management Services
- Pay Per Click Advertising Management
- Press Releases in the News
- Professional Blogging
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking: Why UDRP Reform is Needed
- Search Engine Marketing and Website Marketing Services
- Search Engine Marketing Jobs
- Search Engine Marketing Videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization 101: The Meta Description Tag
- Search Engine Optimization 101: Title Tags on Web Pages
- Search Engine Optimization 101: Working Keywords into Your Web Pages
- Search Engine Optimization and Network Marketing: How to Get More Leads
- Search Engine Optimization Audit Services
- Search Engine Optimization for Blogs
- Search Engine Optimization for Ecommerce Sites
- Search Engine Optimization Overkill
- Search Engine Optimization Strategist Specializing in SEO Audits and Link Audits
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Add a Breadcrumb Trail
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Check the Whois on Your Domain Name
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Check Your External Links
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Effectively Adding Content to your Website
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Expand On Your Best Website Content
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: How to Effectively use Keywords in your Heading Tags
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: How to Remove a Web Page from Google
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Include Keywords in URLs
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Link to Your Real Home Page Only
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Links Surrounded by Text
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Your Heading Tags Should Include your Keywords
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Search Engine Optimization: 10 Search Engine Ranking Problems
- Search Engine Optimization: 5 Important SEO Ranking Factors
- Search Engine Optimization: 5 Keyword Research Tips
- Search Engine Optimization: 7 Important Considerations for Link Building Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization: A Guide To Understanding the Types of Google Penalties
- Search Engine Optimization: Anchor Text and Internal Links
- Search Engine Optimization: Anchor Text Flows Just Like PageRank
- Search Engine Optimization: How To Boost Domain Authority
- Search Engine Optimization: Recovering Lost Traffic and Links on your Website
- Search Engine Optimization: Why a Blog is Important
- Search Engine Optimization: Why Image Alt Tags are Important
- Search Engine Optimization: Why We Still Need Meta Tags
- Search Engine Optimization: Why Your Web Content Strategy Must Involve Promotion
- Search Engine Ranking Problems
- SEM Rush Review: SEO Tools in 2013
- Target your Ad Copy for Better Results
- Top 5 Search Engine Optimization Audit Quick Tips
- Translating Web Sites
- Use Link Bait to Catch Better Rankings
- What Does Social Media Have to do with Search? Plenty
- When is the Best Time to Post a Blog Post?
- When to Post on Social Media Networks
- Where to Get Ideas for Website Content
- Why Fresh Content is Important for Search Engine Optimization
- Why I am No Longer a Link Builder But Now a Content Publicist
- Why SEO and Social Media Sites Go Hand-in-Hand
- Why Your Corporate Website Needs a Blog
- Why Your Search Engine Optimization Strategy Must Now Include Social Validation
Follow Me:Follow @bhartzer
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook
Reddit Live Journal
Bill Hartzer, LLC14601 Hyde Away Lane
Mabank, TX 75147