WordPress is now disabling blogs that contain blog posts that have more than 100 outgoing links in a blog post. On one of the blogs that I occasionally post on, I experienced this first-hand. This new "rule" by WordPress involves blogs that are hosted at WordPress.com, not on blogs ...
If you are in charge of a B2B (business to business) corporate web site, you might have wrestled with the decision of whether or not your company should create a blog. If you would rather not engage in blogging, you will find alternatives that can nonetheless help you drive qualified ...
I have been asked over and over again by many different people. And most likely you have probably been wondering. When is the best time to post a blog post? Is there a certain time of day and day of the week when it is ideal to post your article ...
In what I believe is a surprising decision, the Federal Trade Commission decided that they will require bloggers to "clearly disclose any freebies or payments" they get from companies for reviewing their products. This is the first time since 1980 that the Federal Trade Commission has revised its guidelines on ...
As a blogger, online marketer, writer, and a shameless self-promoter, I am always on the hunt for content and ideas for creating online content. I totally agree with whoever coined the phrase, "content is king". I have to admit that sometimes I get writer's block or, as I like to ...
As you might recall, a while back I told you how to write the perfect blog post. Now that you've written the blog post and you posted it on your blog (which, I hope, is using the perfect Wordpress theme, it is very important that you promote your blog post. ...
Is there such a thing as the "perfect blog post"? Probably not. Certainly I've seen great blog posts over the years, and I have even been lucky enough to have more than my share of blog posts that ended up being popular. I have news for you, though: a blog ...
Since today is sort of a slow news day, being Good Friday and everything, I thought that I would mention 10 or more items that are useful tips for bloggers and marketers alike. Legit News Photos for Free. Om Malik has the scoop on PicApp, where you can get legit news ...
There is a lot going on this week and it is only Monday, January 21st 2007. I thought I would catch you up on some of the interesting, totally unrelated things, not in any order of importance. I considered covering each of these items today, but CNN Markets Domain Name ...
Michael tagged me recently with his great post about the top websites and programs that he uses to get things done. He posted a lot of interesting tools there, way too many for me to keep track of. I actually like to work more simply, so to speak, rather than use ...
Search Marketing Articles
- 44 Questions to Ask Your Search Engine Optimization Company
- About Bill Hartzer
- Absolute Versus Relative Linking in Web Sites
- Balancing Paid and Organic Search Engine Listings
- Do you Know what your Reputation is Online? Review your Links and Find Out
- Domain Name Appraisal Services and Domain Name Values
- Domain Names, Developed Domains, and Expired Domains
- Free SEO Tools
- How Google Finds and Penalizes Advertorials
- How Much Does Online Reputation Management Cost?
- How Search Engine Optimization Adds Value to a Website
- How to Create a Google Plus Page for Your Business
- How to Diversify the Anchor Text of Links to Your Web Site
- How to Evaluate an Expired Domain Name
- How to Find Content for Your Blog
- How to Fix Google Analytics to Properly Calculate Bounce Rate
- How to Increase Your Followers on Google+
- How to Know if You Should Renew Your Domain Name?
- How to Know When You Should Develop a Domain Name
- How to Make a QR Code for Your Web Site
- How to Make Money from Your Social Media Influence
- How to Manage a Search Engine Optimization Project with Little or No Staff
- How to Pick the Right Domain Name for your Business
- How to Promote the Perfect Blog Post
- How to Properly Redirect a Domain Name and Get Link Credit
- How to Remove Circle Counts in Google+ Plus
- How to Remove Google Personalization from Google Search Results
- How to Write the Perfect Blog Post
- How To: Make Your Links Do Follow Links in Google Plus
- How To: Make Your Old Blog Posts ROCK in the Search Results
- How To: Remove Paid Links Without Hurting Your Search Engine Rankings
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Linking Campaigns Lead to Increased Online Visibility
- Monetizing Your Website
- Online Reputation Management Services
- Pay Per Click Advertising Management
- Press Releases in the News
- Professional Blogging
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking: Why UDRP Reform is Needed
- Search Engine Marketing and Website Marketing Services
- Search Engine Marketing Jobs
- Search Engine Marketing Videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization 101: The Meta Description Tag
- Search Engine Optimization 101: Title Tags on Web Pages
- Search Engine Optimization 101: Working Keywords into Your Web Pages
- Search Engine Optimization and Network Marketing: How to Get More Leads
- Search Engine Optimization Audit Services
- Search Engine Optimization for Blogs
- Search Engine Optimization for Ecommerce Sites
- Search Engine Optimization Overkill
- Search Engine Optimization Strategist Specializing in SEO Audits and Link Audits
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Add a Breadcrumb Trail
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Check the Whois on Your Domain Name
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Check Your External Links
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Effectively Adding Content to your Website
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Expand On Your Best Website Content
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: How to Effectively use Keywords in your Heading Tags
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: How to Remove a Web Page from Google
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Include Keywords in URLs
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Link to Your Real Home Page Only
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Links Surrounded by Text
- Search Engine Optimization Tip: Your Heading Tags Should Include your Keywords
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Search Engine Optimization: 10 Search Engine Ranking Problems
- Search Engine Optimization: 5 Important SEO Ranking Factors
- Search Engine Optimization: 5 Keyword Research Tips
- Search Engine Optimization: 7 Important Considerations for Link Building Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization: A Guide To Understanding the Types of Google Penalties
- Search Engine Optimization: Anchor Text and Internal Links
- Search Engine Optimization: Anchor Text Flows Just Like PageRank
- Search Engine Optimization: How To Boost Domain Authority
- Search Engine Optimization: Recovering Lost Traffic and Links on your Website
- Search Engine Optimization: Why a Blog is Important
- Search Engine Optimization: Why Image Alt Tags are Important
- Search Engine Optimization: Why We Still Need Meta Tags
- Search Engine Optimization: Why Your Web Content Strategy Must Involve Promotion
- Search Engine Ranking Problems
- SEM Rush Review: SEO Tools in 2013
- Target your Ad Copy for Better Results
- Top 5 Search Engine Optimization Audit Quick Tips
- Translating Web Sites
- Use Link Bait to Catch Better Rankings
- What Does Social Media Have to do with Search? Plenty
- When is the Best Time to Post a Blog Post?
- When to Post on Social Media Networks
- Where to Get Ideas for Website Content
- Why Fresh Content is Important for Search Engine Optimization
- Why I am No Longer a Link Builder But Now a Content Publicist
- Why SEO and Social Media Sites Go Hand-in-Hand
- Why Your Corporate Website Needs a Blog
- Why Your Search Engine Optimization Strategy Must Now Include Social Validation
Follow Me:Follow @bhartzer
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook
Reddit Live Journal
Bill Hartzer, LLC14601 Hyde Away Lane
Mabank, TX 75147