Top Dog Social Media has put together a great list of 25+ social media tasks that social media professionals never forget when they’re doing social media marketing. Take a look at their infographic below. (Click to enlarge it).
There are daily tasks and weekly tasks on the list that you need to do on LinkedIn, Facebook, and on Twitter. For example:
– Share a status update with relevant business content daily.
– Check notifications and respond to actions and InMails daily.
– Post a new blog post in relevant LinkedIn groups weekly.
– Post original tweets daily.
– Engage with minimum of five targeted people/businesses daily.
– List people that you want to watch – prospects, influencers, competitors weekly.
– Respond to all new comments and messages daily.
– Post daily post to Facebook in the morning, daily.
– Check Facebook Insights to see the best performing posts weekly.
These are just a few, you can find the whole entire checklist on their blog post here. Awesome stuff, I tell you. Awesome stuff.